Friday, April 22, 2011

He came to me

I woke up and he was standing above my bed. Id idn't move. couldn't. like i was in a trance. He was just...staring at me. head tilted to the side like he was fascinated with me. couldn't say a word

he touches me forehead. hes so cold. hes so....cold. my mind is filled with...horrid images that...that are so..beautiful. such beautiful horror fills my mind as he touches my forehead. i cant describe them. is this was conaghan saw?

he leaves when the images leave my field of vision. i...dont know whats come over me. he could be controlling me. it could be my own choice. i dont know. maybe ill never know.

I..just want you all to know...Justin included...

Im sorry.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry? For what? Things yet to come, maybe?

    So far it looks like the only one you've really hurt is yourself through your own foolish pride - and, you know maybe/maybe not being insane. The rest is His work, and you can't be held accountable for the actions of such an abomination.

    Be well, hm?

    ReplyDelete