Thursday, April 21, 2011

I almost want to say the storms that keep hammering my town are a bad omen. It's always dark, more tornadoes than I know what to do with. Well, not so much tornadoes, but warnings, and aside from being stalked, they're my main fear of this. So...yeah. What has happened.

I've been seeing him more and more each time. Out of the corner of my eye, from the cracks behind the wood reinforcing the windows. Just standing there, biding his time. He's there one second and gone the next. Like he's toying with us. Messing with us.

Justin hasn't been good either. I can't imagine anyone beng good after seeing one of their siblings getting their throat ripped out, or whatever happened to Luke. He's been more distant lately, and avoiding conversation. I can't say I blame him, not when he's lost his entire family in a matter of months.

Nothing else to report I'm afraid. I'm going to head to bed soon. Try to get some fresh air. After all, I have a feeling my days are numbered. May as well enjoy them while I can, eh?

Heh...

No comments:

Post a Comment