Friday, August 20, 2010

Down to Business

Now I'm sure you people are wondering what I'm doing with this blog, yeah? Well, it's a long story, so let's start off from the top, eh?

Like I said in my last blog, I'm a massive fan of the paranormal, horror and the Slenderman, the latter of which I'm REALLY interested in. I didn’t think much of it when I first heard about it. I did some research on the subject matter when I found out about him, which is about, oh, I say about a year ago, and I gotta say, I loved what I saw, I didn’t think much of it. That changed when I started checking out the blogs.

I watched Marble Hornets, I read Seeking Truth, I read Just Another Fool, TribeTwelve, Dreams in Darkness, EverymanHYBRID, and I have to say, it was horrifying stuff even for someone like me, to find out something like Slenderman is capable of existing. It became like a demonic Where’s Waldo game for me. Which is weird, because when I see Slenderman and what he does...well, what does he do? He looks at you from the distance like the neighbor who glares at your when you play your music one decibel too loud.

The thing is, they've all encountered the damn thing and in turn, have lost someone. My heart goes out to those who have lost loved ones to this monster. But I'm not here to give my condolences to those who have been hurt by them, oh no. Unlike the others who are merely confused and cautious about the dreaded Blank Faced man coming for them, I'm doing something different.

I'm going to look for HIM.

That's right folks, you read that right. The Hunter is about to become the hunted. So come on folks, if you'd be more than willing to join me in my own journey, well I'd appreciate it. Bad idea or a good idea, I don't know, all I know is?

It's gonna be AWESOME.

Hmmm...Slender-Hunter...has a nice ring to it.

4 comments:

  1. Ummmmmmm...I think that name's already been taken, dude. xDDD Good to see someone with some serious balls, though! Go get 'im! X333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw man, someone all ready took the name??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think so. Saw it mentioned somewhere. Still a cool idea! 8D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you're certainly not lacking in enthusiasm. I don't know whether to tell you how stupid you are or just wish you luck.

    ....

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete