Saturday, September 4, 2010

Quick Update

I know that I haven't updated in a good week or more, I don't know, the times been kind of a blur for me. I'm sad to say I haven't been able to get my project off the ground. I've been running errands for the good part of a week, but thankfully it looks like that part of the otherwise busy part of September is over and done with.

Sadly, after much researching on my own time, I can't say that I'm surprised to discover I'm NOT the only Slender-Hunter out there, it seems. Girl named same from her own blog, White Rabbit Asylum's been trying to find the big guy for a while it seemed.

Heh, looks like I'm not as unique as I thought, eh? Not gonna stop me, I'm going to do this even if it kills me.

I should have pictures of my potential stake out points later tomorrow, I really hope. hey, maybe I'll get lucky and see him. Who knows?

-Anthony.

No comments:

Post a Comment