Friday, December 24, 2010

Reality sinking in

Christmas is always such a wonderful time of the year. It's the time of happiness and world peace, of presents and trees and colorful lights. The night still weighs heavy on my mind, about what happened in that damn building, but ever since then, nothing's happened. There have been no weird EMP bursts, no strange beings hanging outside of my window or otherwise. The snow is settled and no visible footprints around.

Reality finally sank in. I'm trying to forget the night, I'm trying to forget the whole horror of what I almost got thrown into. RIght now, all I can think about is hanging out on Christmas with my family, my mom, my dad, and just...being there with them. They help. My family always does.

I just wanted to let you all know what's been happening. I'm sorry that the blog isn't turning out the way you thought, but still, some things change, and we can't help that. Some things aren't meant to be.

Merry Christmas everyone. Happy Holidays. If anything new does happen, well, you lot will be the first one to know.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully nothing terrible happens, I always had the thought in my head that the holidays where to be your lucky, SAFE days.
    Not to be touched or maimed.
    That's just rude of them.
    H✖PPY H✖LID✖YS

    ReplyDelete