Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year

2010. What a fucking year for everyone who has been touched by Slender Man. Lives lost, loved ones gone forever, lives ruined.

The ball dropped, and it's 2011 right now. The Earth has been around for one hell of a long time. If we humans can survive as long as we have with him, I'm sure we can now.

Of course, with each new year there seems to be a new surprise. Be it good, be it bad, a surprise is a surprise. Let's pray this new year brings something good to those of you who've lost something from this thing.

Here's hoping that for the first time in weeks, it seems, I get a good night sleep and not wake up in the middle of the night gasping for air, memories of the house haunting me. I don't know why that night affects me. Not much happened outside of my arm and that weird person being in the backyard.

Maybe something else happened...I don't know...let's hope I get some sleep this time around. I'm so tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment