Saturday, January 1, 2011

Nightmares

Isn't it a rule that if you're having nightmares, it's usually a bad sign, like something being near? I don't know, all I know is I had one hell of a doozy last night. I'm not sure what it means, but I'll try to recollect here, otherwise I'll  never remember it.

I remember the first thing, it was me and Justin just hanging out one day. Just me and him at his new house, playing Guitar Hero or some stupid shit I can't remember. It wasn't anything weird, and it was kind of nice and comforting, like before this all happened, when my Life was nice and care free.

A few moments later (like...15 seconds of this), I'm suddenly thrust into darkness, absolutely nothing around me. I can't remember what happens next, I suck at recollecting my dreams and nightmares. I suck hard. BUt anyway, I'm in the darkness for a few seconds from what I can remember.

What I can remember next is I'm in the middle of his house, like the night I stayed. The place is a wreck, and it's all in monocrom...I don't know, I'm not gonna question why my dream decided to lose color. The "COME GET ME" on the wall is the only thing colored, bright red and...throbbing. There's almost no sound, save for this annoying BUMP, BUMP, BUMP, like a heart beat or something. I just stay there in the middle of the room when it flashes.

There's something else in the room with me after that flash, and I can sense it. Before I can do anything else, another flash and that weird cloaked guy from earlier is in front of me, right in front of the COME GET ME. Another flash, and his face is shown again. I don't recognize it, but the fact he stared at me like that, with such...coldness...

Another flash and he's gone, and this time, guess who should be looking into the window? No, it wasn't the cloaked man, but Slender Man himself. Before I can do anything else, the window fucking EXPLODES and everything goes black.

I woke up after that, in a cold sweat.

I don't like nightmares.

1 comment:

  1. nightmareshaseverythingtodowithwhatyoueat
    I often have nightmares of death, and only death.
    To the point where I can just sleep normally through it and ignore I even had one.
    I can never remember the ones that thrust me awake, I only ever remember a face I think..
    Hope you get a good sleep soon ✖✖✖

    ReplyDelete