Friday, October 8, 2010

Dammit all...

I know, I know, I've been away for a long time and I know little to nothing has been accomplished around here, but it seems Karma likes to laugh at people trying to essentially set themselves up for disaster, because surprise sur-fucking-prise, my camera broke so no pictures about stake out locations, I'm afraid.

I guess this means I'll have to see if I can take some pictures with my camera, which is probably going to suck in context with my camera I originally tried to do. So while I may not have any pictures at the moment (I'm trying to contact my friend, see if I can borrow HIS camera) I've been doing some research on our little test subject, collected information and what not. A little knowledge can go a long way after all!

Sadly, I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary in terms of sheer weirdness. My computer/TV/Anything electronic totally flipping it's shit, there's been no Operator signs etched into anything around me, there's been no kids disappearing around my general location, and I don't seem to be stalked by tall pale faceless men in clean pressed business suits.

I guess all I can do is pray my friend can get me that camera, maybe I'll have someone to do all this with, granted he doesn't think of me as batshit when I ask him to stake out a paranormal, otherwordly force.

No comments:

Post a Comment