Sunday, October 31, 2010

What I Know

It figures my internet only kicks in on Halloween, when I manage to find out my information about my friend a few days ago. Let's see what I can remember.

So I go into the police station and I ask about Justin. At first it almost didn't look like they were going to give me anything, but I managed to talk to someone and, really, it was just one thing after another I knew about, it was just confirming it for me I suppose.

There was no sign of forced entry, and neighbors don't remember hearing anything like sounds of violence (Outside of his own, I suppose). No confiscated evidence that he didn't smash to pieces (Which makes me think he took his laptop and camera even more), and the grafitti on the wall was his own doing.

I asked him if there was anything else weird, if he was acting weird, if they found something off. Anything. Get this.

Apparently they've had someone stake out the house, make sure no one goes in and vandalizes it, just in case they were missing something. The guy watching it out says there was only one case of any kind of disturbance, and it was recently.

Some guy in the backyard. Wearing a business suit and just standing there.

I think my hunting job just got back into business.

No comments:

Post a Comment