Saturday, October 23, 2010

No Answers

Those of you who have been following likely know what I planned to do in my previous post that I planned on encountering my friend in hopes of obtaining his Camera. However, there have been quite a few issues with this, let's get started.

1) Upon calling my friends house, I was left with a loud beep, as if the phone itself had been disconnected. This is an issue with my friend, he tends to forget to pay his bills a lot. So I have no way to contact him (His cell phone got broken in a prank last year and has yet to buy a new one)

2) He hasn't been answering his AIM OR MSN, Emails keep being bounced back to me and nothing else keeps coming. Originally I had no car to drive to, but thankfully I FINALLY got paid.

I can go over to his house tonight after I get some gas in the tank. I'll be back once I grab his camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment