Saturday, February 26, 2011

Lock and Load

I feel like I've been gearing up for a huge war. Maybe I am. I don't know. Me and Justin, the past few days, have been putting up a little defense system around my house, each of us taking shifts and keeping an eye out while the other slept. We need to eat, but we can't leave. Not yet anyway. We just have to hope forting up the house will be enough to keep the two out of there.

Justin told me that he's been beng stalked for a while now. He thinks Slendy may have been the last straw that broke the camels back. He says he thinks he's been proxied or something. I don't know, I feel like that may be an excuse he's telling himself to not put his family as the bad guy. I told him my own little story about the cloaked guy, but it still creeps me out that Justin has NEVER seen this guy before. Even on the night I was getting attacked, he didn't see me, and I doubt the guy could have just disappeared into thin air.

So right now I'm doing a little nocturnal stake out while Justin gets some Z's. It's a good system I suppose. No sign of the cloaked guy either. So I think I may be in the clear.

If anything happens, I'll tell you lot. Lord knows this whole blog thing is the only thing keeping me sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment