Monday, February 14, 2011

The past 24 Hours almost have been the most terrifying experience of my life. I'll try to retell what the FUCK happened when I left last night, Okay, here I go...deep breaths...stop shaking...

I went to go do the dishes like I said I was going to, it was dead ass silent and I didn't feel like turning on the TV. Dead silent, all through the house, I could have heard a PIN drop behind me if it fell. I'm looking over my shoulder a few times out of paranoid anxiety, but nothing really bad happened. I was on the final plate, scrubbed it and put it away when I turned around.

The Cloaked guy was standing RIGHT behind me.

I'm still questioning how someone of that build could be that silent, but I digress. The second I lay eyes on him, he backhands me and let me fucking tell you, that bump on my head is evident this guy has one hell of a back hand on him. I tried to get up but the next thing I know, he's got his hands on my neck and choking me.

I grabbed his wrists but I couldn't get him off, he had one hell of a tight grip on them. He was squeezing pretty hard, I can't breath at ALL and I feel the darkness start to close in, I'm sure I'm going to black out any second. I look at those cold, dead, unfeeling eyes and he just STARES back, like he knows what he's doing and he doesn't care.

I kick and struggle but I'm not moving and I'm not breathing, I start to pass out finally, thinking my last night on earth was going to be choked to death by an otherworldy entity's fucking PUPPETS, when I hear the door open. The pressure disappears from my neck but I pass out regardless.

I woke up a few hours later, in a hospital, Justin sitting off to the side on the chair and a doctor looking at me. According to him, when I finally got my cool again, Justin found me on the floor, serizuring something fierce. Not knowing what to do, he called an ambulance and got me to an ambulance.

First of all, let me be the first to say BULL SHIT. That was NO fucking seizure. I fucking FELT this guys hands on my throat, I have the bump on my head from when I went flying when he back handed me. Seizure. My. ASS.

When the Doctor left for a moment to grab...something, I don't know, I look over at Justin and ask, "Where did he get off to?"

J: Who?

M: The masked guy? The guy who CHOKED me to near death? The giant, cold ass bastard who I'm sure made SOME noise high tailing it out of there?

J: Dude are you okay, you hit your head pretty hard-

M: Don't. Patronize me. God. Dammit. I KNOW that guy was in there. I know for a god damn FACT I have hand prints on my neck right now from how tight this guy was squeezing my neck. I know you had to hear this guy.

J: Dude, when I got home the front door was locked. Before the ambulance came, I double checked everything before I left. The doors and windows, ALL of them, were locked. There was no one in the house.

I didn't say anything else. I don't think arguing could have been done anything. Instead, the doctor comes in, and everything...well, blurs by. Everything kinda...well, it's blocked from my memory. One minute I'm in the hospital, the Doctor saying something, the next I'm in the car with Justin, driving me home. So, I lay down, get some rest and start to write this entry.

What. The Fuck. Is going on.

1 comment:

  1. They don't move like normal people or things. Their method is... Questionable, at best. It's theorized, among other things, that the Proxies use Slender Man's own psychokinesis to appear when and where they want. They move about in a separate plane of existence and come into our own for His business.

    I have no idea why he ran in that situation, though, other than to cut away at your sanity's credibility.

    ReplyDelete